Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jones Dairy Farm Gluten Free Sausages

Wow! No sooner had I seen these on facebook, did a friend give me a box! I cooked them right away and they are great! Super yummy, not too spicey and tender. Since they come fully cooked and browned they are fast and wasy also an with back to school it is a mom's dream. Just scramble some eggs, or if kids are old enough whisk some eggs up in a coffee mug that has a coat of butter or non-stick spray. Place in the microwave for a few minutes until fully fluffy and cooked. I use a brown rice gluten free tortilla from Trader Joe's also already browned, just warm to soften and add sausage with eggs and go! But, again I have to say this is my favorite sausage hands down, it does not dissolve or shrink and stays tender and yummy. So pick some up I am pretty sure you will be happy too. :D

http://www.jonesdairyfarm.com/home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment